Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday Challenge

Merry Christmas!! Now it was cool today here in Calgary but not snowing yet ....LOL!! As a gardener I would not think it funny if it snowed this soon. A Christmas challenge - way to get me making my earliest ever Christmas card - thanks!! Had to go digging for my Christmas card making supplies - so this is not my most detailed card but I do love the Penny Black hedgehogs and this Reminisce paper that I had from last year or year before teamed up for a "blue" Christmas card. The edge punch is from Martha Stewart and the sparkly snowflakes I think are Hero Arts. Yes I used my copics and oops did not write down the colors. Got me thinking Christmas cards now and will find all my goodies :) Oh yes the sentiment is a rub on from Bo Bunny that I bought a few years ago - love their rub-ons!!

4 comments:

  1. Jeanne, this is just precious and so beautifully done! Adorable Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Christmas card; today it feels like it's just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    PS - don't forget to link back to us to be in with a chance of winning the monthly prize :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog you have here thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete