Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC80)!

What fun to do something different .... yes that means I did not use my copic markers at all on this one :)!! It was a color challenge and so I decided to start playing with my Tim Holtz Distress Inks - and that was very fun to do. So the background colours are all done with inks and they are the colours we were to use - the paper was ivory before all the inks went on. So I thank you Silke for the fun challenge. This is my first time to do a challenge for Flourishes and it was great!!
Supplies used:
Paper - Basic Grey Lemonade line
Stamps - Flourishes "Coffee with Friends" set
Inks - Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar and Old Paper

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous - but you know I'm obsessed with paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne, I'm so happy to hear you liked the colors :)!!! Your card turned out beautiful!!! Love how you paper piece the cup image....the DP is absolutely perfect for the CC!!! Thank you so much for playing along this week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne, this is quite stunning and fabulously done! Totally elegant design and the paper piecing is fabulous! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete