Monday, August 30, 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - "Lovin"

Well summer love... so I took my photo so there was some sunshine (even though it is not a summer temperature outside) shining in to add to the whole theme. I do love this stamp called "the park bench affair" and it shouts "lovin" for sure!! The patterned paper was from my scrap box so not sure which company it is from. I made the scalloped border edge with my Cricut and the "Holiday Cakes" cartridge - love it!! Added some rhinestones, pearls and flowers!! I inked the border with Tim Holtz distress ink "Wild Honey".
Copic colors used were: E000,00 30, 31, 33, 35 and B0000, 00, 02 and YG00, 01, 03 and YR07,12, 15, 21 and R21
Also used a Cuttlebug die for the sparkly hearts :)
Very fun challenge thanks ladies!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet jeanne...love those cuddly hedgies.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jeanne

    this is so pretty I love the rounded corners and fab colours, thanks forjoining us at pbsc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie, am loving the fabby papers - as you love PB as much as me, maybe you would like to check out my mini blog candy ??, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete