Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mojo Monday

I have had this colored for awhile and been waiting to turn it into a card - so now it is done and ready to be given away to someone special for their birthday!! I thought I would share a little personal update with this post today - last night I taught my last class at Scrapbooker's Paradise for now - it was time for a break to work on personal things like volunteering that I want to do and also on my blog. It is a dream to maybe one day be on a design team somewhere and so I need to time to learn some new things myself and see what happens. NO I am not done making cards at all and not done teaching as I do really love both - so you will be seeing lots of me!!!

Okay back to the challenge.. it was fun to get this into a card at last and so thank you for the challenge to inspire me!!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Iris is from Flourishes and the sentiment from Close to My Heart
Pattern Paper - Bo Bunny and Dream Street
Embellishments - Prima
....and copics!!

1 comment: