Thursday, August 12, 2010

7 Kids Challenge



Okay I added the purse card here too, the other post was done last week and that is where all the encouraging comments I got are - thanks!! If you want to see the details for the purse card, just scroll down on my blog and you will see it - I made this card later and tried to post it separately on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog but that did not work so that is why two separate postings on my blog.

Okay I have a confession to make.... last week I was so excited to see the 7 Kids Challenge up that when I read it, I thought that it said "every Wednesday"... so I am waiting to see what the next challenge will be and go back and reread it and it says "every other Wednesday" ...so I decided to make another card for this challenge as I love the 7 Kids College Fund store so much!! So here is another "pinks and dots" challenge card :)
Lots of fun with Lemonade paper from Basic Grey, some Kaiser La-Di-da paper, some pink paper that I embossed with dots in my Cuttlebug, lots of pink flowers from a variety of companies and also lots of rhinestones for the dots for flower centers on the image and on the flowers beside it. The stamp is a cute Swiss Pixie from C.C. Designs. Yes I used my copics and this was colored awhile ago and I did not write down which colors I used. I also used my Spellbinders for a couple of the shapes, for the image and the sentiment.
Thanks again for a very fun challenge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment