Friday, October 14, 2011

One more for Wednesday Stamp Club with MFT - Sketch #41


And here is a close up of birdhouse...
And this is the inside for you to see.
Okay I had to make another one with a "blue theme" and this was fun too!!! Yes some of the very same awesome MFT products for this one - I did add two MFT dienamics, Dog Tag and Dainty Doliy Edge. I am going to see if I can link the products I used in a different way that I have seen on some other blogs ..... The paper that I used is from a few years ago from TPC ...down to my last piece now :) The sentiment on outside is from a Stampavie set called Joy to World and the Merry Christmas is from Stamp Barn.

MFT die-namics that were used:

Die-namics Homespun Birdhouse & Set
Homespun Birdhouse and Set
Die-namics Let it Snowflake
Let it Snowflake
Die-namics Dog Tag
Dog Tag
Die-namics Dainty Lace Border
Dainty Lace Border

It's beginning to .... "feel alot like Christmas"  ....getting a jump start on Christmas cards :)








2 comments:

  1. Love it.. I've actually been holding out til now but so many ideas come to mind with this die set.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Jeannie this is so cute - perfect for Christmas cards; love the snow!!

    ReplyDelete