Thursday, October 13, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club - Sketch #41



Some days there is a card that is extra fun to make... yes this was one of those cards!!! Made this for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club, Sketch #41 ... you should come play along too. I used the very fun Homespun Birdhouse dienamic from MFT for this card and what fun it was!!  I used liquid applique to make the snow on the birdhouse and I like how it turned out :) Along the layer of paper under the image I used the Notebook edge dienamic (also from MFT) and then used the negative piece that was left over as it reminded me of Christmas lights.  The snowflakes were also cut with a MFT dienamic called Snowflake   :) The great paper is from Cosmo Cricket line called "Dear Mr. Claus" - the 6x6 pad. The sentimnet on outside is from the Homespun Birdhouse set and the inside sentiment is an old wood stamp I have from Paper Inspirations.

Yeah I have my first Christmas card done!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jeannie this is stunning - what a perfect holiday card; hmmm I think I might need those birds...

    ReplyDelete