Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just sharing these for fun....

Okay I am slipping this one into the MFT Wednesday stamp club for sketch #41 as I needed a couple of baby cards for ladies at our church and decided to use the sketch for one more card this week . And yes the image below is the inside of this card.

Products used for this card were:
Stamps from MFT - ALM Bundle of Joy and Clearly Sentimental about Parents
Die-namics from MFT - Just the Ticket, Layered Labels, Fancy Flourish and Solid Bracket Border 
Paper: MME Lost and Found - Breeze
Ink: Copic markers, Memento and Distress Ink
 And this one is not for any challenges - just needed another baby card so made this for fun!! One little fun thing when I cut the flower with the MFT die-namic Pretty Posies I inked the edges of the flower pieces before assembling, to me this gave the flower more depth :)
Products used for this card:
Stamps from MFT: ALM Bundle of Joy and Clearly Sentimental about Babies
Die-namics from MFT: Pretty Posies, Upsy Daisy Leaves, First Place Award and Simple Scallop Edge
Paper: Simple Stories Baby Steps
Inks; Copic markers, Memento and Distress Ink

Both were fun to do and I hope you enjoy them too :) Love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure which one I love more....I think the pink, only because I kind of favor the girls!! Awesome work Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fantastic, Jeanne! Love the colors, coloring, and paper piecing! Awesome on both inside and out!

    ReplyDelete