Sunday, October 9, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club - Sketch 40

 ...and here's the inside too....
Always fun to play along with the MFT Wednesday sketches!!  Also as this month is Breast Cancer Awareness month there are challenges daily at Splitcoaststampers on the Hope You Can Cling to forum (just click on this link and you will be there). And you can make cards and send them and they will be used to help encourage women fighting breast cancer - great cause!! So I decided to use my new MFT  Who's That Girl stamp set called "Choose Hope" to make a card for the sketch and also to be sent with some other cards I hope to do so that it can be used to encourage someone. The paper I used is from Authentique called "Uncommon" and I used a few of the MFT die-namics too .... Sweet Stack, Layered Labels, Scallop Ribbon and Open Scallop Doily - these dies are so slick!!!! If you have not used these you really need to check them out :) So I hope you enjoyed what saw today .... love to hear your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the paper piecing that you did. The black swirl is a fabulous detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Please join Link Up for Pink; we have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes)!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete