Monday, May 2, 2011

7 Kids Challenge - April Showers or May Flowers

Yes it feels like spring here today - I can even wear my sandals and my feet are not freezing!! YAHOO!
So a very fun challenge from the ladies at 7 Kids College Fund Blog - to make a card with either the theme of April Showers or May Flowers. Okay so good to see the sun - I went with May flowers with this cute girl from Magnolia, which I got from the 7 Kids College Fund store on line!!

The paper is from Kaiser craft, flowers and bling from Prima. I used one of the Spellbinder dies to cut the paper flowers - love that die and also for the scalloped circle behind the image.

Of course I coloured with my Copics and this time I had just sat down and coloured for fun and did not write down which colours I used .... oops!! I thought this was a fun springtime card and hope you enjoy it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment