Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge


Okay I see there are a few changes to the "blogger" process and my images are in opposite order - oh well!! There is a great sketch on the MFT blog site that you should check out if you have not seen it and this was made for that challenge. I decided to go very vintage looking this time around and that was a fun change although I do blow up my work area while I do that :). This is a great stamp and die-namic set from MFT that I have been excited to use. I also used a few Tim Holtz embellishments and his great distress inks too!! The paper is from an old K & Company 6x6 pad that I have had around.
This card was made for my husband who is really "just my type" and it is to let him know that he is loved and I appreciate that he encourages me in this craft so much!!  I am a lucky lady for sure!!
Hope you enjoy this one.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I bet your husband loved this!! Love the charm and the paper clips..fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete