Sunday, May 15, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Paper Piecing

Thank you ladies at All That Scraps for giving me a good reason to pull this new stamp out of it's package as I knew as soon as I read the challenge that this was the right stamp for this challenge!! The stamp from C.C. Design is called Rainy Day - Lilliput, the sentiments are from C.C. Designs too. Paper is from My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose collection. Flowers are from Prima and the flourishes are an old punch that I have from EK Success. I did add some Glossy Accents from Ranger to the puddle and the rain drops too.
Copic colors used: E50, 51, 53 and BG10, 11, 70, 72 and Y21, 23, 26, 28 and R22.
Very fun paper piecing her umbrella, boots and her cuff on her coat :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh she is cute - I really need to ink up some of my CC stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love all the paper piecing and the glossy puddle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute umbrella and boots - when is all this rain going to shop? Beautiful card as usual Jeanne.

    ReplyDelete