Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fun for Two Challenges - Papertake Weekly Challenge and Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge (follow the links at end of post)




Loved the sketch that Papertake Weekly had for the challenge this week, and yes it is finally feeling like spring may come - so thanks to Fussy and Fancy Friday for the "spring inspired" challenge. So with those two challenges in mind this card happened, I included a close up so you could maybe see the Stickles on her dress and on the butterfly wings, but also to give you a close up of the coloring and the flowers and butterflies on the side :)

The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, the Stella Rose collection. Flowers are from Prima - love flowers!! I think this butterfly punch from Martha Stewart is one of my most favorite punches - I use it lots!! And of course most of you recognize the sweet girl as one of the many from Magnolia - I do think she is one of the newer ones this spring.

Copic colors used: Skin - E000, 00, 01, 11 and a touch of pink for cheeks

Hair - E11, 25, 29

Dress - R81, 83, 85

Butterflies - BG10, 32

Flowers - R81, BG10, 32

Again challenges that this qualified for are:



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love the colors you chose for your new stamp! Lucky!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! Hope to see you again next time! Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete