Friday, September 30, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club - Sketch 39


 A closer look for you :)
I had fun with this - had a great sketch to work with, fab stamps from a few different MFT sets and love those MFT die-namics and then there was the beautiful paper from Authentique "Uncommon" line add some fun inks and embossing powder and you get FUN!!
Here are the details I cut the frame for the front sentiment with the MFT First Class Friend die and then embossed it with the wood grain folder and sanded it after that (I used Tim Holtz co-ordination paper). For the sentiment I first stamped the script from the MFT First Class friend stamp set with Pumice stone distress ink, then stamped the Happy Birthday from the MFT More Essentail sentiment set with black Versafine and embossed it with clear embossing powder, next I stamped the rose from the Inspired by Flowers 2 set from MFT with Worn Lipstick distress ink and also embossed that with clear embossing powder. I then added a couple more stamps from the First Class Friend set for some interest. The flourish is a MFT die called "fancy flourish" (love this die!). I used the MFT rolled rose and made the flower from felt - finally got one of these done right :) I also used the MFT Simply scallop medium for the border that has the pretty pearls from Michael's Recollection line on it. The lacy ribbon was picked up somewhere....????
On the inside of the card I used a sentiment from the MFT Inspired by Flowers first set and then stamped the rose again to tie it together. I used the leafy flourish from MFT on the inside of the card.
Hope you enjoy as I had fun making it :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW, what an elegant card Jeanne, I love the colors along with the flourish and pearls.

    ReplyDelete