Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It Takes Two - All That Scraps Wednesday Eye Candy

Good Wednesday to all of you!!! It was a challenge to me to find two characters that I wanted to put together on a card for "It Takes Two" ... but was happy with these two and I was inspired to make this by my 19 year old son and a very good female friend of his :)!!
The girl is Sugarplums Springtime Emma and the boy is also from C.C.Designs but I could not track down his official stamp name ... sorry. The paper is new Cosmo Cricket called Clementine - very fun paper pad!!
I used the "flat bottom clouds' die from MFT and the flourishes were cut with an old EK Success punch that i had around. Had fun coloring them up with copic markers and paper pieced their shirts :)
Hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Great choice! That look so cute together! That is some awesome paper you used! Gotta get my hands on that pad. I love to use lime green on my projects. Don't really know why, it's not my favorite color. Hum.. I just realized that:/ well something to think about, lol.
    Tons of Higs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable!! Love your patterned paper grass...so cute!

    ReplyDelete