Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club


I sure do enjoy the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club the sketches are always great and it is good motivation to get cards made that I need to give!! This one is for my mother-in-law's birthday and she loves butterflies!! When I saw this stamp set I knew that I had to have it - it is called Inspired by Butterflies from MFT, I have used this set a few times already and only had it for a month or so. I stamped it right on the pattern paper from Graphic 45 with Tim Holtz distress ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. The pearls are from Kaiser craft - I love their flourish sets and you can get them at Scrapbooker's Paradise. The paper is all from Graphic 45 - Romantique collection and Baby and Bride collection. The shapes are cut with MFT die-namics - love these!!!!! If you have not tried these yet - you need to and they have some awesome shapes!! Thanks for stopping by ... now to make one more for this challenge for someone else :)

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Jeanie - I know those Die-namics are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant Jeanne, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete