Thursday, June 23, 2011

And one more for Wednesday Stamp Club


Okay I included the sketch for you to see this time ...come and play along at My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club it such fun!!! Love this Pure Innocence girl - stamp is called My Umbrella from MFT. I also used a few of their die-namics, the decorative Doily, ribbon border, rolled daisy and leaves from Upsy Daisy. I glossy accents on the rain drops and for the puddle but hard to see in the photo :(
Copic colors used were: E21,31,33, 35, 37, 50, 51 and YG41, 45 and G40 and R22 and BG0000, 000 and C0, 1

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Jeanne ! Your choices of paper are gorgeous! So when I see you create these beautiful coordinated pieces, it reaffirms that I want to be you when I grow up! But can I have your craft room then too?!?!?
    Hugs Gayle

    ReplyDelete