Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club

This is the sketch that they put up for this week - it is lots of fun to enter these each week!! Come and play along too!
So here is what I did with the sketch - the stamp is MFT Pure Innocence - I Get a Kick Out of You ... the rest of the sentiment is on the inside of my card. The paper is from My Mind's Eye, part of the Lime Twist  line. The scallop border is the large scallop from MFT - these cut so nicely!! I paper pieced her shirt and colored the rest with my copics of course.  Hope you enjoy the card and can use the idea sometime.          

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious gravy - what an adorable card. Love how you flipped the sketch and still made it work so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne, this one is darling! I love that you put more soccer balls on the side, great job!

    ReplyDelete