Thursday, January 27, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Let it Snow


Wow - I have not blogged since before Christmas... anyone miss me?? It was not only Christmas that kept me away from my blog for a time, but unfortunately my mother-in-law has not been doing well since the first day of the year ... so she is a priority and blogging not as much. She is out of hospital but still not doing great but since she is home my days are a bit more regular again.
So needless to say when I saw the challenge and had already colored this sweet Sarah Kay stamp and had not made her into a card ... and seeing as it is to snow again tomorrow ... thanks for the challenge ladies!!!! I am sure I know a friend who could use some "warm thoughts".
Here is what I used:
Sarah Kay stamp from Stampavie "Rose cuddling bunny"
Sentiment is from MFT
DCWV paper pack - Winterr Combo
Cuttlebug snowflake die
Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval
Copic colors: B0000, 12, 41 and BV11, 13 and W00, 1, 4, 6 and E41, 43, 50, 51

3 comments:

  1. Jeanne welcome back - sorry to hear about your mother in law! Your card is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mother in law is feeling better! Beautiful colors on your card! Blue and purple is a lovely combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne, Sorry to hear about your MIL. Glad to here she getting better ;)
    Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card. Love your card, the image is so adorable!

    Hugs, Dangina (My Carden)

    ReplyDelete