Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas - DONE!!


Well here I am again ....busy 12 days as for the first time I did the 12 tags with Tim Holtz and what FUN that has been!!! I have learned so much in the last 12 days - WOW!! And then today in my advent calendar box the note from my wonderful husband that said "if I could give you a display of my affection you could tag it however you feel, either that or I am sure you could puzzle it out" and there by the Christmas puzzle on the dining room table was a frame for my tags so they can be displayed!! Thanks Rick and thank you Tim for sharing your genius with us crafters!! If you have not looked at his tags click on his name and see :)

4 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOO kewl and great job Jeanne ( nice gift Rick )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jeanne, what an awesome job!! And that Rick guy is surely a keeper...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this and glad that you had the opportunity to see it through to the end ... spectacular! Your hubby is soooo thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Your hubby is a keeper! Great job getting all 12 tags done and what a great display!

    ReplyDelete