Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stampavie Challenge #32


Great sketch Marga!! I love lots of layers of paper so this was fun for me :) I thought using the fall type colors that I could give this to someone I care about at Thanksgivng which is just around the corner for us Canadians. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's line called, "pyrus" and the colors are great for autumn cards. The sentiment stamp is from C.C. Designs and of course the cute image is a "Sarh Kay" from Stampaive.
Copic colors that were used: E00, 01, 21, 42, 44, 50 and BG 11, 72 and Y21, 26, 28
...and to think I wondered what I would do with so many earth tones!! (LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Your card is wonderful!
    Beautiful colors and an adorable image, - one of my favorites. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie.
    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete