Thursday, September 16, 2010

7 Kids Challenge #4 (....hmm feeling like fall!!)

What fun ... not too hard to be inspired to make a fall type card here in Calgary when it is only 5 Celsius and raining today. And what is more fall than "apple picking". This was a fun sketch to work with and you need to see all the great cards that their Design team made - wow!! When I saw the Apple Cider line of paper from Imaginisce this fall and knew that I already had the "Apple Emma" stamp from C.C. Designs which you can buy at the 7 Kids online store ...well it was a match for sure!! I cut the shape behind her with my Cricut and the Cindy Lou cartridge (it is great). I stamped the fence (also a C.C. design stamp) on the white circle and colored with mu copics, then I colored her and very carefully cut her out (not for when you need to make a card in a hurry). I did the sentiment with my computer so it said just what I wanted. I had fun and maybe this gives you some ideas too.
Copics that I used: E07, 09, 15, 19, 21, 31, 50, 51 and YR21, 23 and YG63, 93 and R05 and B0000

5 comments:

  1. Jeanne she is so cute - I think it's too cold for apple picking today & now with the S word in the forecast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Lovely coloring and such fun fall colors. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! ♥

    Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love her little pink cheeks. :) Thanks again for joining in the challenge at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute fall scene and love the papers you've used too! Thanks for joining us at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete