Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge


The challenge this week was "purple.... cream..... brown" - fun colors to work with, but I admit that I took too long deciding what to do and which paper to use. I have had this stamp from Penny Black for awhile and decided that it was time to use it!! The paper is an old Basic Grey line called Wisteria and it was good for this challenge. I also made use of a music stamp that I have had to just add some character to the card. The ribbon is new from Hero Arts and worked nicely with this card's look.
Copics that I used: E21,31,34,41,50,51,55 and RV91,93,95,99 and YG91,93 and B91,93 and R21
Do you notice that in most of the colors I was using the high number ones and they are more subtle in some ways as they have more grey in the color.
Thanks for a fun challenge!!

4 comments:

  1. OOooo Supercute!!! I love that music note stamp too! Good use for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne girl this is super sweet - love all those colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card jeanne...great take on the colour challenge....thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Jeanne. I popped here from the HM challenge blog as I've just uploaded my card there, but I'm also a huge fan of PB and have entered this challenge too! Lol. Have a great crafty weekend, hope it's not too cold in Calgary.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete