Friday, March 23, 2012

All That Scraps - New Wings Stamp Set and Wings Die

Today we get to show you what you can do with the new Wings Stamp set when you combine it with the new Wings die ...so be sure you stop at the blog and see what the fine ladies on the Design Team have to show you at All That Scraps!!!  I decided to use these "pretties" to make a couple of tags for gifts and I had fun playing with other inks today.

Here is the first one:
For this tag I just stamped the butterflies with Aged Mahoganny Distress ink and then embossed right away with clear embossing powder and cut them with the die. I used the fun little butterfly trail squiggle to add some fun to the tag front. The sentiment is from the Be Happy set at All That Scraps - such a great set!! The papers I used were older ones from Basic Grey :)

And here is the second tag:

For this tag the paper is new from Bo Bunny called Country Garden collection. This time for the butterflies I stamped with versamark ink and then embossed with white embossing powder, next I colored them in with distress stains and I used  victorian velvet and scattered straw, sprayed with Perfect pearl mist, "pearl" and cut using the wings die. I used the Spring logo set and also the Be Happy Sentiment set again. I colored the ribbon on the tag with distress stain and the one at top with distress ink and water. So fun to play with these inks today!!

Remember to stop by the ATS blog and see all the fantastic eye candy the team has for you .....now I am off to get ready to go see my grandsons tomorrow in Saskatoon... hoping the weather is good so we can get there easily!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE these! I let out a big WOW when I saw them on the ATS blog this morning. You have to do a tutorial on how you made these gorgeous butterflies with the distress stains. I have to go pick up my jaw from the floor now... LOL!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete