Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wednesday Sketch with MFT

Finally got a chance to play along with the MFT Wednesday sketch - YEAH!! Here is the sketch....
And here is what I did with it....

...and here is a close up of the front details and coloring...

And the inside too of course.....


Okay now after all those photos I don't have too much to say .... here are the details on products used. The rose is from MFT Inspired by Flowers 2 and the sentiment on front from Inspired by Flowers 1. The very pretty paper is new from MME, Miss Caroline, "Howdy Doody" line - yes I finally got to use new papers!!! The little flower is from Prima and the pearl ribbon across the banner cut with MFT 1st Place Award Ribbon Dienamic is from Recollections. The sentiment on the inside is from Stamp Barn.
Copic colors for the rose ... I love coloring flowers!!!
R000, 02, 12, 22
YG61, 63 and G0000
E42
Shaded around the image with Tattered Rose distress ink. This is for a special girlfriend and I hope she doesn't visit my blog until I give this to her.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment