Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch 27


 A close up of the coloring for the flower (scary to show you a close up - wanted you to see how I tried to give the flower depth. Also wanted you to see the cute Prima vintage trinket on the tag :) And the next photo is of the inside of the card.
If you want to see the sketch for this card go to the MFT blog and check it out and come and play along!! Also stop by my gallery at Splitcoast Stampers just in case I don't get the card to my blog too .....
So for this card I used the rose from the MFT stamp set Inspired by Flowers 2 and the sentiments from Inspired by Flowers ( the first one they did). I colored with copics of course and the colors that I used were:
E0000, 00, 01 and 04, YG91, 93 and 95 and I softened up the areas where the light was more direct coming from the top left with the blender pen. I then sponged Tim Holtz distress ink, tattered rose around the image and on the sentiment tag too. I used the Spellbinders scalloped ovals and the plain ovals for the shapes. The border is cut with MFT die-namics "dainty lace border". The trinket is from Prima and the pearls are Kaiser craft. The paper for this card is from K&Company called Julianne. The shapes for the sentiment inside the card are cut with MFT die-namics - love their die-namics for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment