Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One More for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch


I remember when I first saw this Flopsey on the MFT blog and it was cold and wet here in Calgary and I was longing for summer warm days... well it was wet again today but has been sunny and will be again tomorrow!! Anyways one more for the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch this week - when I thought about the sketch I knew I had to try and get one in with Flopsey too! So I did rotate the sketch but other than that all the same elements :) I did color him with my copics and then dabbed him with a cloth with blender solution as none of the bunnies I see around here are smooth - they are furry and kind of blotchy. I had such fun airbrushing the sky using clouds as masks!! Come on by My Gallery at Splitcoast Stampers and read the details on which stamp set, etc ....... This card was just fun to put together!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that was a really tough sketch, but you've done a FABULOUS job!! Super Cute!!

    ReplyDelete