Thursday, April 1, 2010

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge


A spring fun challenge at: http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/ - thanks for this it was fun!! Oh what can be more fun for a woman than "bling" - so this was a great challenge "spring and bling".I thought this cute girl from My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence line called "My Umbrella" would be good for a spring time card to give a friend to cheer them up and let them know you are thinking of them.
Supply List:
Stamp: My Favorite Things Pure Innocence
Copic Markers
Kaiser Rhinestones
DCWV Flower Shower Spring Matstack
K&Co, flourish

5 comments:

  1. Hehe I got to see this card "live" and believe it or not... it's even CUTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Jeanne. And I love the purple and green colour combo. It's one of my new favorite colour schemes right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever tell you Jeanne that when I grow up I want to be a Card/copic Master just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the Pure & Innocence stamps, awesome card! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the sparkly dots on the umbrella! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge this week! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete