Friday, April 23, 2010

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge

Okay now this REALLY was a CHALLENGE for me ...I do not have a sewing machine ...I have never sewn on a card before at all!! So I worked hard and thought hard and this is what I came up with. I used a Crafter's Workshop template and pierced the holes and got out the Bazzill needle and thread :), sewed around the image and on the side of the card - which does not show up as good in the photo! It was kind of fun and maybe I will do it again some day on another card.
Supplies used:
Crafter's Workshop template
Bazzill thread
C.C. Design stamp - I love these!!
Basic Grey paper
........ and copics!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! this is a great challenge and your card is so cute! Great stitching! Thanks for playing along w/us in the All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday challenge this week. Enjoyed visiting your blog!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete