Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All That Scraps May Preview - Day 2

Are you ready for more cuteness? We sure are here at the ATS May preview Day 2!! Today the cuties that we have for you are Cherry Lucy and Sassy Emma, I have decided to go with Cherry Lucy for the preview today. And what fun to be able to use the new Cherry Die with this card...and the very fun Berry Logos Set!! I am sure that you are loving these logo sets as much as I am, they are so fun to use on the front of your card and on the inside of your cards!!
Isn't she sweet? I have also used the Curly Q border die on the front of my card too ... (I am anxiously waiting here in Canada for the new fence, flower and grass dies to show up in my mail..) The paper that I have teamed her up with is from Cosmo Cricket's Baby Jane line - very fun and bright!!
Here are the Copic colors that I used on her:   Hair - E50,51,31   Skin - E000,00,01  Tights - Y21  Dress and boots - BG10,11  Cherry - R22,24  Leaf - YG61 and I used a Zig Chocolate writer for the stem to make it a bit wider to be able to cut it out. The fancy circle is cut with MFT's Dainty Doily die.

...and the inside too for you..
 The sentiment is from the Many Thanks sentiment set and there is that cute Cherry Die again too. The border on the edge of the pattern paper is the neagtive piece after cutting out the Curly Q border on the front :)  Now make sure you take time to go see what all the other talented ladies on the Design Team have for you today on the ATS blog!!!!  See you tomorrow with something new and different......

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne this is so sweet - the cherry's are super sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, love the little cherries

    ReplyDelete