Wednesday, April 4, 2012

All That Scraps - Preview Day Two

Hello again blogger hoppers!! Today we are showing you a fun character and this stamp is called "Laugh Lines Garden" You will find some very fun cards that the DT have made for you to see over at the ATS blog so be sure to stop by and see them all and find out how you can win some goodies too!!
I think she is a "fun" little gardener and she makes me dream of the days to come when I can garden again!! (although today we have a "winter storm warning" -aargh!)  I have also used the new "Watering Can Logo" set and the "Watering Can" die (teamed up with a stamp from the logo set) and the fun new "Curly Q' die.You can find all these new goodies at the All That Scraps Online store on Thursday night so be ready to treat yourself then!! Here is a peak at the inside too ...I left it blank so I can use it for whatever I want this spring.

See how fun that Curly Q can be to use on your cards and those small dies are great for that added touch insde :)  The paper is from Cosmo Cricket's "Tea for Two" line.
Copic markers used:
Pants - YG61, 63
Boots and shirt - Y000, 00, 02
Watering Can - G20, 40
Hair - E40, 41, 42, 43
Skin - E50, 51, 21

Remember to stop by the ATS blog and we will see you again tomorrow with one I am very happy to share with you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Totally adorable, Jeanne! I love your colours and your design is fab! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the green, I can't wait for everything here to start turning green! Love how you used the Curly Q die and the paper pieced watering can is so cute as the accents! Marvelous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are her eyes wide like that because of the snow?! She is super sweet

    ReplyDelete