Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Challenge at All That Scraps - "Blue, Brown and Tan"


You all know that some times there are cards that you make that you are a bit extra pleased with..... can I share with you that this is one of those for me? Now don't get me wrong I do like making "cutesy" cards but I also like cards with some distressing and a bit of shabby chic to them .. this is one of those for the great color challenge from Lesa at All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. Hey ... come on over and play with us so we can see your creative beauties!! (also be sure to check to see what the other girls have made on the blog too!!)
For this card I used Sweet November Tess - she is so adorable!! The papers I used are from MME - Paris & Co line and also some Prima that I had from the Madeline collection.... remember I am working hard to use up paper pads that I have before all the new ones come out!! The flourish is the mini flourish die from Tim Holtz and the little "dream" tag is his too. The flowers are Prima and sprayed with Suede Glimmer Mist. On the inside of the card the sentiment is from MFT called Clearly Sentimental about Friendship.
And of course ....my copic markers were used and here are the colors:
Hair - YR30, 31, Y21 and E33
Skin - E50, 51, 21 and RV32
Coat - B52, 12, 02
Hat and Boots - E42, 43, 44

Have a great day and see you again soon!!

3 comments: