Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mojo Monday Fun

I changed the sketch just a bit but still followed the elements that were required... I think :) It was a great sketch and fun to work with - thanks!! The image is from Stampaive by Sarah Kay (definitely one of my favorite stamp lines for sure!) The pattern paper is Bo Bunny's new Valentine's line called "Crazy Love" (love pink and brown together). And of course the help of Spellbinders and Cuttlebug for some shapes to use!! I distressed with Vintage Photo and Spun Sugar by Tim Holtz (yeah 12 tags start tomorrow on his blog)
Copics that were used: RV10,13 and E000,00,30,31,33,35,37,39 and YR0000 around the image.

1 comment:

  1. Now your card is just too cute for words. Gives me warm fuzzy feelings like when we were kids.

    I like the way you put this all together, very very nice.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete