Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some Fun Ideas for Coloring Hair with Copics!!

Okay I have been busy getting ready for a class at Scrapbooker's Paradise that I am teaching tonight, the class is an advacned copic class. I was kind of tickled with some of what I put together and wanted to share it with you!! Note the fun use of the red checked paper for all the cards!! This class is concentrating on coloring brown and auburn to red hair, so I thought there might be some out there who would like to know the color combinations that I used. All of the stamps are C.C. Design and I love these images!! You can find them at the following link:
http://www.allthatscraps.com/ check them out they are so much fun to color!!

The first one I used these colors for her hair: E53, E33 and E35. Paper is October Afternoon.

For this girl the hair colors are: E15, E25 and a bit of E27 near the roots. October Afternoon paper here too.
I had fun with the hair colors for her and the combo that I put together is:
Y38, YR14 and E09. Paper is October Afternoon and jillbean soup.
The hair colors here are: E13, E17 and E19. Paper is again October Afternoon.
I hope this helps someone and let me encourage you to really play and experiment to find the color combos that you like. There are many great ideas out there which I have tried too but it was fun to come up with my own color combinations. Have fun coloring with your copics!!



1 comment: