Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas with No Red or Green by Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

Always fun when you see that you have a card waiting in the wings at the right time :) I had designed this for a class that I taught recently and had fun with it as it was different colors to use for Christmas and then fun to vintage it up some!! I love the images from Stampavie and this girl so reminds me of "Holly Hobby" when my daughter who is now grown was young!! (dating myself). I think I can get this card in on another challenge as well at Wild Orchid for the Old Fashioned Christmas or Vintage card Challenge so that is a bonus too!! What a good day to be back blogging and then I get to have Bible study with good friends :)
So products that I used for this card are:
Spellbinders die cut - oval and scalloped ovals
EK Success snowflake border punch
Tag die cut from Cuttlebug
Tim Holtz edge distresser
Distress inks - Stormy sky, Pumice Stone and Aged Mahoganny
Pattern Paper is Bo Bunny
Copics: B91,95,99 and E50,51 and W00,0,1,3,5 and RV93,95,99 and YG91
I had lots of fun making this card and hope you enjoy it too!!
Oh bonus this can go in another challenge too at one of my favorite spots .....
7 Kids College Fund Challenge - and the challenge is "non traditional Christmas colors
And also this card qualifies for... (if you missed this in all the words above)
Wild Orchid Challenge - Old Fashioned or Vintage Christmas
So how fun is that? :) ... let me tell you lots of fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. A sweet, sweet image. Lovely colors and addition of the tag! Thanks so much for stepping outside the box with your Christmas Creation WITHOUT Red & Green at Fussy & Fancy this time round ! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I love the stamp and the colors are beautiful!

    Thanks For joining us at Fussy and Fancy and Wild Orchid Challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete